And lo, the mightiest of heathens will bow before His holy light or be set ablaze by His wrathful touch.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Enter: The Protectorate

So, I'm getting back into playing Warmachine and my LGS has a slow growth group that's starting. As the local meta is somewhat Cryx-heavy, I have elected to start an army for my 2nd love, the Protectorate of Menoth. I've been spending the last couple weeks doing heavy research. These guys are some nasty little fanatics.

I started off my career a couple weeks back at 1-1, beating and then getting beaten by a Cryx box, fighting with a pKreoss box. I got some Daughters of the Flame (Including Psuedo-charas Sisters Eina and Sani) along with the box and this past week, I expanded my options with Feora, a small Choir unit, a Vassal of Menoth, and the Avatar of Menoth (*Chorus sings behind him.*) I'll be taking this stuff to the Slow Burn League this week and see what kinds of holy havoc I can wreak.

Next on my list: Exemplar Errants (with their UA). Also, where's a man of Menoth got to go to get Temple Flameguard and PSeverius?

No comments:

Post a Comment